Garvey's Serpentine accumulation system provides extended accumulation with fixed UHMWPE guides. These guides force incoming product into a first-in/first-out single file lane, with orientation of product kept constant. Serpentine accumulation tables run faster than your line's current speed, creating a gap between products. This gap provides space for accumulation when downstream equipment stops.
Each Serpentine accumulation system is custom built to customer specifications, and side mounted controls assure it will provide proper speed and handling for your line. Specially made change out guide sections can be created to allow your table to handle multiple product types.
- Accumulate unstable or difficult to handle product.
- Handles square, round, and rectangular products with the variety of specifically
designed Serpentine tables.
- For accumulating with first-in first-out patterns, while at the same time
maintaining container orientation.
- For lot-to-lot separation.
- Built to specifications with .09 Carbon steel (painted) or 304 Stainless steel.
- Fixed, custom made UHMWPE guides provide easy cleaning.
- Available in a wide variety of speeds and sizes.