The key to trouble-free case erecting is keeping the process simple. And no one simplifies case erecting like A.B. Sealer. Fewer steps and moving parts mean fewer things to go wrong. That’s why A.B. Sealer’s Maximum Series case erectors consistently outperform their competition.
A.B. Sealer offers a complete line of case sealers, case erectors and strappers for all your packaging needs. From Semi-Automatic to Fully Automatic A.B. Sealer has a machine to fit your needs and your budget!
COMPACT - VERSATILE - ECONOMICAL - EASY TO OPERATE
Shipping cartons are delivered to your plant "knocked-down" or flat and must be opened for loading.
While this seems simple enough on the surface, finding the most efficient way to erect cases often is not. A.B. Sealer's MAXIMUM Series Automatic Case Erectors are a cost-effective alternative to hand forming or using cumbersome machines. They offer unique performance capabilities including:
• Speeds up to 15 cases per minute of rectangular or square cases in RSC, HSC, OR CSSC styles • Operator-friendly design allows for rapid case-size changeover in minutes
• 100 KD case magazine designed for easy loading during machine operation
• Choice of sealers including pressure-sensitive tape or hot-melt glue adhesive
• "On-Demand" operation standard for total control of erected case output
• Intuitive operation makes start-up and training easy
• Accommodate the widest range of rectangular, square, RSC, HSC, and CSSC style cases • Optional casters offer true portability for machine placement inside your plant
A.B. Sealer MAXIMUM Series Case Erectors have proven to handle the toughest applications in virtually every industry from food and pharmaceutical to consumer and industrial products. Robust standard case erector platforms are designed with simplicity, versatility, and ease of operation in mind. Individual customer specifications are easily incorporated in the machine platforms. Standard models feature:
• Compact designs that save valuable floor space
• Engineered simplicity reduces the number of moving parts for increased reliability • Heavy-duty, plate-steel, side-belt drive assembly for positive case transfer
AB Sealer Case Erectors - Tape